In the following Terms and Conditions:
‘JUNGLE EXPERIENCE’ relates to JUNGLE EXPERIENCE which is a trading name of Jungle Experience Events Koh Phangan Co LTD
‘Event’ relates to any event promoted by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE .
‘Venue’ relates to any venue JUNGLE EXPERIENCE holds an Event in.
‘Customer’ relates to anyone who purchases a ticket to any Event promoted by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE .
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all Events promoted by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE .
By purchasing a ticket to an Event you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy.
- Entry searching is a condition of entry.
- Presentation of valid ID is a condition of entry.
- JUNGLE EXPERIENCE reserves the right to refuse admission and confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue (see PROHIBITED ITEMS list below).
- Before entering, a detailed search of clothing, bags and other items will be carried out.
- Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may be liable for prosecution.
- JUNGLE EXPERIENCE reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason, including, but not limited to: Customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, and/or acting aggressively and/or suspiciously.
- JUNGLE EXPERIENCE reserves the right to eject a Customer from an event for any reason, including, but not limited to a customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively and/or suspiciously.
- Customers who damage any part of a Venue will be held responsible for that damage and JUNGLE EXPERIENCE may take legal actions against the Customer if needed.
- JUNGLE EXPERIENCE operates a strict ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy.
- All events promoted by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE are strictly 16+. Some venues may be 18+, all events require all attendees to provide valid ID. Check the individual information for each event. When you are required to present a proof of ID on entrance the following are accepted:
- Valid, in-date passport;
- Driving license;
- Home Office approved or proof of age ID card that displays the pass hologram;
- A national ID card that displays the pass hologram;
- Please check the last entry times for each show individually as this varies from venue to venue.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE reserves the right to prohibit any item or goods within our venue, including, but not limited to:
- Items which are or may be illegal
- Weapons, or anything which could be weaponized
- Horns and loudhailers
- Fireworks, flares
- Flagpoles, sticks
- Large umbrellas
- Spray paint, graffiti pens
- Legal highs
- “Laughing gas” canisters and dispensers
- Medication (please get in touch with us at our contact page if you have any medical reasons for bringing your medication in)
- Food, alcohol and soft drinks, glass and cans
- Folding chairs, stools and tables
- Shooting sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Large luggage
- Recording equipment
- Laser pens
- Any sports equipment
- Any other articles which may be a danger to the public, or may cause nuisance
- By purchasing a ticket, you are buying a ticket to the event as a whole, not a specific act or room. Event management reserves the right to limit access to some rooms based on the safety and capacity of individual areas.
- Tickets to JUNGLE EXPERIENCE events should only be purchased from one of JUNGLE EXPERIENCE official ticketing outlets, a list of which can be found below, as well as from one of our official Ambassadors (list on Ambassadors) JUNGLE EXPERIENCE holds no responsibility for fake or duplicated tickets and holders of such will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Not all tickets will be sold through all the outlets listed below and may vary from event to event.
- JUNGLE EXPERIENCE strongly discourages the purchase of tickets anywhere other than through the resale services available at Megatix or the current website. Tickets purchased by under 16s and those who are not old enough to enter the venue, will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or there has been a material change to the Event. A “material” change is a change that, in the reasonable opinion of JUNGLE EXPERIENCE , makes the Event materially different from the Event that the Customer could reasonably expect. Changes to show duration or alignment should not be considered a relevant change. Cancellation by an artist will not be entitled to a refund.
- Refunds can only be claimed within 30 days of the Event date.
- Photographs are taken during our events and JUNGLE EXPERIENCE uses photographs for promotional and brand awareness purposes. Clear signage in venues informs attendees that photos and filming are allowed at our events. If you happen to see a photo of yourself on our social media or other channels that you wish to be removed please get in touch (contact details provided at the bottom) and we will action this.
- Some tickets may have time restrictions. If you fail to adhere to these you may be denied entry to the event or charged a fee.
- Buy only through our official ambassadors or from those advised by them, JUNGLE EXPERIENCE. takes no responsibility for fraud or any other issue when the ticket wasn’t bought by an official ambassador, sales partner or other channel identified by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE .
OFFICIAL TICKETING OUTLETS
These official ticketing outlets can be updated any time, being updated on our Terms & Conditions.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE reserves the right to make any changes to the Event date, times, location, billing and services provided.
Any changes to the Event can be communicated via a mailer sent to ticket buyers and JUNGLE EXPERIENCE’s official social media outlets including Facebook and the event-specific Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to check the updates on all the above-mentioned outlets regularly ahead of the Event.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event the Customer gives consent for their e-mail address to be added to the JUNGLE EXPERIENCE database.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notification. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check this webpage regularly for any potential changes made.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE is not responsible for all the property inside clothes pieces and for any theft or loss of any item left to our charge,
In case of loss of your key pass you have to wait until the cloakroom closes;
All lost property collected during or post-event will be stored in JUNGLE EXPERIENCE office for a determined time and delivered to those who prove their belonging as stated on “Lost Property”.
To enquire about lost property please fill out this form ensuring you provide as much information as possible – (link do form).
Please note there is always a large influx of enquiries following our shows – particularly our larger ones. We are monitoring all of the submissions and will endeavour to have your enquiry addressed as soon as possible.
If we have your item, we will contact you to try to arrange for you to collect it. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the event please assume that unfortunately, we do not have your item.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE keeps lost property for 4 weeks after each show. We check this form daily during working days following the show. If your item is found, then we will email you asap.
All cards and mobile phones are disposed of, clothes etc are donated to charity, and passports will be returned to official authorities.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE accepts no responsibility for the private property including accepting any liability should lost property be returned for any reason to someone who is not its owner e.g. if someone makes a false representation to the management or staff of ownership of property.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE only accepts responsibility for items lost, found and brought to the Information Point during an event or item/s found post-event onsite by one of its staff or security.
Event staff are advised to return found items to the Information Point during the event or Production Office if found post-event. All lost property collected during or post-event is usually returned to JUNGLE EXPERIENCE office within a week from an event.
Contact details for the lost property are provided on every event website as well as above. All emails are responded to as soon as possible, however, considering the number of emails regarding lost property received after every event, JUNGLE EXPERIENCE may not be able to respond instantly.
Property that is lost and found during events will be kept for a period of 4 weeks, after which it will be disposed of.
In order for a property to be reclaimed, a detailed description of the item/s and/or proof of ID (identity) is necessary.
Whilst every effort will be made to identify the possible owner of lost property (which is likely to involve searching for the item/s and then making contact with them, JUNGLE EXPERIENCE will not return the property to that person unless they provide the details set out in the previous paragraph.
JUNGLE EXPERIENCE will not mail/courier or insure during transit any reclaimed property back to the presumed owner unless they send the appropriate fees to cover packing and postage, and any insurance during transit stipulated by the claimant. All items are sent at the owner’s risk.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, contact us at our contacts page.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by JUNGLE EXPERIENCE relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up to selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- All competitions taking place on partners and promoters are subject to the same rules described here.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the latter shall prevail.